I love tea. And cake. So when I was asked to contribute to Sam & Janine's Tea & Cake I was more than happy to throw my oar in. Unfortunately I've not really written that much for the site itself, but I have written a couple of articles for the blog. They're all quite long.
Those articles on the site itself:
- A is for apples & asparagus; recipes for potato gratin and an asparagus tart.
- B is for brownies; two different brownie recipes.
- C is for cake, obv. And cookies. Recipes for both.
On the blog:
- Home Baker of the Year; I get to meet Jane Asher!
- Gingerbread men; Sam and I make a huge stack of gingerbread.
- Millionaire Shortbread; I witter on about caramel for a while.
- Macarons #1; an attempt at making macarons. A work in progress, that one.
On the 101things blog there's also an article about the T&C bunch running a tea stall at the Charming Armley cake competition. Worth a read :)